Adirondack Style Chair and Expedia

There is an Expedia print ad that has an Adirondack chair featured, it's in several national magazines. Can anyone point me to plans or where to get more information about that beautiful piece of art?
Thx
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (K) wrote in message

Try these (info supplied by JOAT Jul 1999)
I'll even toss in a couple of extras for the same price. ADIRONDACK-STYLE CHAIR http://www.am-wood.com/june97/adirondack.html ADIRONDACK ROCKING CHAIR http://www.am-wood.com/nov97/adrock.html JAKE'S CHAIR http://www.kiva.net/~rjbrown/w5/chair.html?ADIRONDACK CHAIR (OUTDOOR PROJECTS UNDER PROJECT HOW TO) http://www.homedepot.com/ ADIRONDACK CHAIR/TABLE/STOOL http://www.hometime.com/projects/howto/quickprj/pc2patio.htm 16TH CENTURY GERMAN FOLDING CHAIR http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/folding chair.html COFFER CHAIR http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/coff chair.html A google search on Adirondack chair will provide plenty more. Regards George SA