Adirondack chairs

Page 2 of 2

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:26:11 +1200, Barry Lennox

Too high or too low is bad. I prefer a rounded chair front--where the slats form a gentle curve. I like the back curved too. Of course, curves make the chair a little more challenging. One that has level armrests and large enough to allow a plate to rest is good. One that sheds water and dries quickly--good spaces between the slats.
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:26:11 +1200, Barry Lennox

Thanks to you all for the prompt and helpful advice. Right now it's a tossup between Norm's, Jake's Chair and the one that was in FWW of May/June 99.
All have curved backs, claim to be comfortable and easy to build.
Regards,
Barry