ADIRONDACK CHAIR - METRIC

http://www.buildeazy.com/fp_adirondackchair.html
Figured some of you guys would appreciate a metrick plan for a change. The Woodworking Gods accept sacrifices in feet and inches.

why keep making compromizes to the Euroweenies ????
Wed, May 2, 2007, 9:50am snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (mikehide) doth query why keep making compromizes to the Euroweenies ????
You should know, any more than three question marks denotes a disturbed mind.
It's the politicians that're the weenies, same as here. Most of the rest of 'em are OK, same as here. So why not?
On May 2, 2:06 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's because it is for metric asses. European asses aren't as wide as North Americanadian ones... mind you the broads in France have hairy armpits and legs...I think I prefer a fat ass. Besides, French broads smell funny.