ADIRONDACK CHAIR - METRIC

Figured some of you guys would appreciate a metrick plan for a change. The Woodworking Gods accept sacrifices in feet and inches.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

why keep making compromizes to the Euroweenies ????

Reply to
mike hide

Wed, May 2, 2007, 9:50am snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (mike=A0hide) doth query why keep making compromizes to the Euroweenies ????

You should know, any more than three question marks denotes a disturbed mind.

It's the politicians that're the weenies, same as here. Most of the rest of 'em are OK, same as here. So why not?

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

That's because it is for metric asses. European asses aren't as wide as North Americanadian ones... mind you the broads in France have hairy armpits and legs...I think I prefer a fat ass. Besides, French broads smell funny.

Reply to
Robatoy