adios muchachos

Page 4 of 4
Thanks Ron.
My new word for the day... vituperation.
- ================================="Out to the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall... nothing but 'Net' ================================='If you don't know what's right, how will you know what's wrong?' -- Old Egyptian Saying ================================= In

Some misinformed person wrote:

Laminating epoxy contains no VOCs.
Like the rest of this post, as well as the thread, the above is pure bullshit.
--
Lew

Bob my friend, I've had enough of you too. Perhaps my patience is wearing thin because I'm not getting younger but I think I may just be getting better at spotting and dealing with pinheaded doinks...
night Bob.
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Bob" < snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com> wrote in message

Can't blame you but just ignore the crap & savour the rest!
--
Jon Down

vaya con Dios, amigo. con Dios.
Sawadeekap, kuhn Tom. Chok dee chok dee.             Mark L.
Tom Watson wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:

don't let the door... :)
dave

Wowsers, I am deeply disturbed.
No wait, that was the bad sausage I ate for supper. You contributed good information; you have an inspiration web site. You also posted crap and was incredibly rude on more then one occasion. I guess that just makes you human like the rest of us. Bummer to see you go, but nothing worse then having someone around who doesn't want to be there. Adios.
PK