adios muchachos

Page 2 of 4

Vaya con los Dios, el regreso en el triunfo cuando usted puede.
Beej
Add pictures here
βœ–

‘Y gracias por las historias!
Allen Catonsville, MD
Add pictures here
βœ–

Later, Tom. I look forward to your return.
Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–

Vous devez laver votre βne plus souvent.
--
Sincerely,
Dick
Tom Watson wrote:

Guardaremos quemarse casero de los fuegos. Via con Dios.
Dabit en Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Ha, ha. Wouldn't that be "vaya con Dios?"
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
βœ–
LRod wrote:

Now that ya mention it. It's been about 20 years since I used any kind of Spanish and almost 35 since I used real Spanish. Oh well, it's the thought, sure wasn't the spelling. Tom, I'll miss you, and you writing. Come back if/when the crap dies down.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
βœ–
Ahhh, my leetle sex key-tone
I know, it's french but it's the only foreign bit I know.
UA100, who will stay in touch with TJW on the back channel and thinks maybe more could/would/should also...
Add pictures here
βœ–
Sorry to see ya go but....
You denigrated others and the crowd roars... You get others to do your dirty deeds and the crowd reacts mindlessly... You taunt and purposely exaberate situations so they turned nasty and the crowd thinks that's okay...
You convinced others to do your dirty work rather than working out a solution yourself... You didn't have the common decency to admit you made a mistake in judgement... You weren't man enough to apologize... so you kept slinging mud... You're now looking for sympathy... You were called out - and you run...
You have wreaked more havoc here than most of the trolls but since you write cute stories - that's overlooked by most.
I'm certainly not winning any popularity contests by critizing your actions - but you were dead wrong.
If I can make one person pause and make them realize it is not okay to do things that way... I'll consider it worth the effort.
Bob S.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Stuff it.
todd
Add pictures here
βœ–

But first, look in the mirror. Your efforts are needed there.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Trust me Bob, I knew what the crowd reaction would be if I called him on this. A popular individual - even though his actions were flat ass wrong - would be put on a pedestal to be revered and I would become the target. That's okay - the goal was accomplished.
I considered those that signed the list to be just blind followers who would pay any price to read a story - and to be part of Tom's gang. That conduct was reprehensible and I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone that condones that kind of moral conduct. And Keith... I'm really surprised that you did his bidding for him since in the past, you had always shown you were above that - or at least I thought you were.
Perhaps some of you loyal followers should read his posts again - all the words this time and apply the same standard to him that you do to everyone else - but fairly this time. I'm sure Tom will become very active over in alt.stories and create quite a following shortly. Please join him there and you can have your mutual admiration society meetings and gloat over your successes.
No guy's, I'm not going away either. The small segment that you represent doesn't amount to squat in the overall picture. I can still contribute and learn here, as well as clean house when needed - just like you but without the gangland tactics.
We're one for one.......next.
Bob S.

Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry, BAD has already filled the position of newsgroup martyr. You'll have to apply somewhere else.
todd
Add pictures here
βœ–
Todd,
You haven't a clue as to what you're talking about.
In kind....Stuff it...
Add pictures here
βœ–
Bob, Before you appoint yourself as the Wreck traffic cop, ask yourself if one is really needed. If you don't like one particular persons postings, just don't read them. Killfile him if necessary. I don't need anyone to eliminate a contributor ( "clean house when needed" ) on my behalf. You are a human version of Saw Stop, a device no one wants that takes the place of free choice. I could give a rat's ass whether Tom stays or goes. The consensus is he's a gifted writer, but I'm primarily here for wwing help. That being said, if I'm in the mood for a story, occasionally I will read his work. But that happens rarely. So whenever you're done patting yourself on the shoulder, figure out who your next target will be. I'll just be sitting back and watching the show. Nothing personal meant here, I just don't need your help filtering out the noise.                             Mark L.
Bob wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Mark,

No, I am not the Wrecks traffic cop, nor do I want to be. About 20 others self-appointed themselves as the wrecks cleanup crew though and that was okay huh. I went after one person for one specific reason.

Exactly... and that is the whole point here. Aggrevating the individual and egging him on, then publicly shunning him were the tactics used by the gang.

Hmmmmm... and what about the others? You can justify their actions...?

Same here...

I'm not patting myself on the shoulder. I don't need your help and nothing personal but I didn't ask for your input.
Bob S.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hey Bob, any chance you could ping me on the back channel with a valid e-mail address?
UA100
Add pictures here
βœ–
You have mail....