Additional lathe, lathe stand pics in ABPW

Folks -
Well, I've just about finished the lathe stand and gotten the lathe cleaned up. I've posted pics... I need to finish fabricating a pulley guard and put a pull-spring on the motor mount to dampen the oscillations. Other than that, I'm a happy camper..
Now for sharpening those chisels!
John Moorhead