AD: Pool Table Plans on Ebay

I will only post this once so please do not get angry. I am selling my pool table plans on ebay. Please check the link for more information.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 00727122
Thanks
John
Damn! I guess I should of copied it off your website before you took it down!!
Glenn

I have been getting a lot of emails that say that exact thing :). But I revamped the text a bit and added a few things from what the web site had. I have had good responses from people that bought the new and improved plans.
JV

If I wanted to build my own pool table, I'd be much more inclined to go into a local pool hall or establishment with some higher end models and ask them who maintains and repairs their tables. I'd then go to that company and ask them if I could take a few measurements and pictures. If necessary, I'd offer them a few dollars to let me do so. Hell Norm does this all the time, why can't other people?
I figure it's more about knowing how much support slate needs and where it needs support. If one is ready to build their own pool table, then I'd have to assume they have the requisite skills to make some modifications to dress a table up from the standard fare that most local pool halls have.
Hi Upscale, I would suggest that that could be a very time consuming &/or expensive way to approach the project. Two of my main customers are Billiard stores who sell, install, move and maintain tables. Very unlikely that they are going to assemble a table for you and allow you to take pictures and measurements at each stage unless you pay them their standard fee.(2-3 hundred depending upon the size) And what is your time worth? And then what if you miss some point? Trying to figure out how they do it can take a long time. I admit that there is a certain sense of satisfaction in making something from scratch but for many people it is not really practical. For something like a pool table, buying a set of plans and maybe modifying them to meet your vision may be a better way. And yes Norm does do it. But with no disrespect meant sir, you ain't Norm. Having pictures of him copying something in your shop is worth thousands in free advertising. That's my 2 cents, Cheers, JG