[AD] Leigh RVA-1 Router Dust collector

Greetings, I purchased the RVA-1 dust collector for using with the Leigh jig. It attaches to your router. The concept is great the part has never been used aside from tearing open the box. Everything is there. I use a D handle router and I am left handed. This set up is not for me. I paid $49.99 plus shipping from Leigh. Would like to sell it $45.00 shipping included, US Priority Mail shipping in

48 states. (Saving yourself about $12.00) Check, MO or CC accepted I have a merchant account. If interested contact me off group. snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com Thanks, Ken
Reply to
Ken Lamb

FYI...this is now selling for $39.99 at Highland Hardware.

Bill

Reply to
WORSS

Looks like it will be tough to move at $45.00

Thanks for the heads up. Another attachment in the cabinet I guess. Cheers, Ken

Reply to
PipeShowsUSA