AD: Create unique Celtic designs for woodworking

Hi Folks,
The Celtic Knot Font is a revolutionary way to make beautiful designs for your woodworking projects. Each "letter" of the font is a piece of a knotwork design, so you create your custom artwork just by typing! Put the pieces together any way you want - you won't believe how easy it is to make elegant patterns for carving, inlay, CNC, scrollsaw, pyrography, decorative finishes and more.
Works on any PC or Mac with no special software needed. You can make interlaced lines, medallions, crosses, circles, hearts...the possibilities are endless. The intricate maze-like designs are so fascinating that a lot of people play with this font just for fun.
The font comes with 76 royalty-free designs you can use as is or modify to suit. We also offer accessory Pattern Packs with hundreds more fully editable motifs you can use as is or modify to suit. They are vector-based so they scale perfectly to any size, and can also be used easily in graphics programs.
Take a look at our Arts and Crafts page to see examples of woodworking done with the font.
We invite you to check it out at: http://www.clanbadge.com/crafts.htm
Happy Woodworking,
Laurie
Add pictures here
βœ–
Wed, Nov 28, 2007, 11:42pm (EST-3) anies snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Laurie) posts spam by saying: Hi Folks,       The Celtic Knot Font is a revolutionary way to make beautiful designs for your woodworking projects.<snip>
And this works even better.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/103743/2/istockphoto_103743_pencil_and_paper.jpg
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Nov 29, 10:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

ROTFLMAO and you are EXACTLY right.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Nov 29, 11:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I read through the site and it looks really neat.
I'm not sure it's $20 neat for me, but if you enjoy the Celtic knot look and do a lot of custom patterns, I could really see this being a useful tool.
I bookmarked the site because sometime in the future the ability to do this kind of thing quickly might come in handy.
-Nathan
Add pictures here
βœ–

It did get a good review in WWWoodcarver (online magazine): http://carverscompanion.com/Ezine/Vol6Issue2/CeltFont/Celtfont.html
Here's a celtic knot font freebie: http://mistakefur.deviantart.com/art/Celtic-Knot-Font-1-33983611 and a list of others: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/knotlink.htm#software
βœ–

Hi All,
Thanks for your comments. We do have a lot of very creative people who tell us how much time and effort the font saves them over drawing by hand. Even just in terms of visualizing the design, it makes experimenting painless. Believe me, my husband (who is working on a hand-carved sgian dubh or Scottish knife - I'll post pix when it's done) spent many hours fiddling with knotwork designs before he came up with this idea! ;-)
Just so folks know, the freebie Celtic knot font from mistakefur.deviantart mentioned above is quite limited compared to the one which my husband invented (first). Ours has 200 characters or knotwork pieces to work with. They are drawn to extreme accuracy (he's a machinist too) and work great for CNC machining and laser engraving.
Thanks for taking a look!
All the best,
Laurie
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hey Laurie. I appreciate how you deal with competition. Some people get all hot and bothered when they post and someone replies mentioning an alternative product/method/supplier. You've got it right. Better features lead to increased sales and you mentioned some very important features. Thanks and good luck.
βœ–

Thanks, I really appreciate you saying that.
Have a great weekend!
Laurie
Add pictures here
βœ–