ACUMITER(tm) MITER SLED

http://www.verifiedsoftware.com/goodturns/acumiter.htm
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:51:40 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

Joat, I made one of them saw boards at Woodmisers' last week, but I'm now thinking I'd maybe like one like this too but for a hand held circular, any ideas?
You normally got a shed load of good links, hoping you may have a good one of those already in your stash?
Take Care, Gnube
Sun, Jul 13, 2003, 10:27pm (EDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com (Gnube) dreams: <snip> You normally got a shed load of good links, hoping you may have a good one of those already in your stash?
ROTFLMAO I don't save these links. I run across 'em doing searches for someting for myself. If I want something like this for myself, I do a search. Check the archives, I've posted more in the past.
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:05:32 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

Oh, right, looks like I better save them from now on then! ;O)
Had some fond imagining of a linkmeister covered in sawdust! ;O)

OK, gotcha now.

Sure, fine, will do, thanks for letting me know, it's appreciated!
Take Care, Gnube
Mon, Jul 14, 2003, 12:21pm (EDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com (Gnube) says: <snip> Oh, right, looks like I better save them from now on then! ;O) <snip>
Already been done. It's called the archives. http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&num0
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:47:13 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

That google thing, you just got to love it don't you! ;O)

I'd just hate to break my reputation by being right! LOL!
Take Care, Gnube I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)