ACME Catalog Finally Out

For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted after some of their products, but alas, they were never avaiable to the general public. But now that has changed and an ACME catalog is now available. I figured there'd be a few of you wanting ACME products also. so am passing the info along. No need to thank me, a small donation of wood will do.

the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

us.

Then I just had to ask, Is this the same ACME company used by wiley coyote in his unsuccessful endevours against a certain roadrunner?"

And then I discovered that this is VERY related to the roadrunner mythology.

Enough intellectual stimulation for one day.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I was disappointed to see that their exceptional line of catapults is not included in the catalog. Probably due to liability issues.

Reply to
Greg Neill

Probably one of the greatest actors who never won a best actor oscar? Bugs Bunny. That's my opinion and it oughta be yours. ...that's all folks, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Yup, I often load up on Bugs when my spirits get a little low. One of my heroes indeed. Sam Sheepdog and Foghorn Leghorn rate all the way up there as well.

we can't forget the Animaniacs =3Do), especially that sexy devil Slappy Squirrel.

Reply to
Robatoy

Best Actor, no, but a Bugs cartoon did win an Academy Award, Knighty Knight Bugs, 1958.

Reply to
hhill

Fri, Oct 31, 2008, 9:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) stated: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0...that's all folks,

To which Porky responded: