ACME Catalog Finally Out

For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted after some of their products, but alas, they were never avaiable to the general public. But now that has changed and an ACME catalog is now available. I figured there'd be a few of you wanting ACME products also. so am passing the info along. No need to thank me, a small donation of wood will do. http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi

us.
Then I just had to ask, Is this the same ACME company used by wiley coyote in his unsuccessful endevours against a certain roadrunner?"
And then I discovered that this is VERY related to the roadrunner mythology.
Enough intellectual stimulation for one day.
Lee Michaels wrote:

I was disappointed to see that their exceptional line of catapults is not included in the catalog. Probably due to liability issues.
J T wrote:

Bugs Bunny. That's my opinion and it oughta be yours.     ...that's all folks,     jo4hn

Yup, I often load up on Bugs when my spirits get a little low. One of my heroes indeed. Sam Sheepdog and Foghorn Leghorn rate all the way up there as well.
we can't forget the Animaniacs =o), especially that sexy devil Slappy Squirrel.

Best Actor, no, but a Bugs cartoon did win an Academy Award, Knighty Knight Bugs, 1958.
Fri, Oct 31, 2008, 9:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) stated: <snip>...that's allfolks,
To which Porky responded: http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/porky/Porky03.wav
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi