AccuSpray VersaMax 19c and 93-103 regulator...

Has anyone ever had any issues with their new AccuSpray equipment?

I recently purchased a 19c and 93-103 regulator and it would seem that I have had some bad luck... the regulator is suspected to have a bad diaphragm and the Top of the bottle seems to have a small crack where the permanent fitting screws in.

Now I must say that their technical support staff were very helpful and they have send me a new top and regulator.. but I was hoping to spray this weekend.... so I am a bit bummed out.

Anyways, just thought I'd ask around and see if anyone else has had problems like this with the AccuSpray brand? They had really good reviews on most of the sites that I could find, although their website is on of the worst that I have ever seen

;cD

Happy Woodworking!

Drew Read

Reply to