ACCURATE CUT SAWBOX

It seems my almost successful plans to buy a compound sliding miter saw were curtailed, for now. So, rather than reinvent the wheel, checked google, and this is now my Plan B. Decided to drop by, and put this up, for anyone who can use it.

Sigh. I've been pretty well trying to stay from here lately. Not getting any usable information, too many people asking the same questions, and not checking the archives, and not even trying a basic search in a lot of cases. Pretty boring really.

But, the bright side is, I seem to be feeling less stress since I've been keeping away. I'm sure a few of you have less stress also. LOL Partly, I'm sure, because I don't have to read some of the stupid things here, and parly bcause I'm proceeding with a number of other things. For one, looks like progress may actually be about to go forward with the Luv. I've recently got some information I needed for the Dub project. I'm making steady improvements on the workstand I made a bit back (it has worked out quite nicely, and was very easy to make), and am even considering drawing up some reasonably priced plans (maybe a buck), and seeing about selling them - it's a lot more useful then anything I saw while researching. Possible market lead for the Wizard banks, and some other inquiries. Other things going rather well also. Life could be worse.

Ah, yes, before I forget. Probably the only one that can use this idea just now is Luigi. LOL I keep some sawdust in the back of my truck, in the winter, in a plastic bag. For traction. Gets wet and messy. About to toss a gallon soap jug the other day. That would be perfect for keeping sawdust in for that. Thicker than a milk jug, pour spout, relatively easy to fill, and can use the cap to more accurately direct sawdust. So, I'm going to save a few of those, just to hold sawdust, and keep them in the back of my truck. I only used the sawdust once this last winter, but when I needed it, I really needed it. Didn't even need a lot, maybe 4-5 handfulls, spread along. But, without it, I'd have been stuck for at least a day.

JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood

"Hit it." - Joliet Jake

Reply to
J T