ACCURA 01632 16/ 32 DRUM SANDER.

Anyone here use or own the above drum sander? It look more or less like a Performax 16/32, but does it work like a Performax and cost much less?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
WD

Accura is just a Honnda with a fancier paint job . . . ;)

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

Now that Google has it's new format up here, they identify when a message will not be archived. There's a flag that one can set when writing a message to request a message not be archived, and the one above is one such message.

Question for the writer, why is this flag on? Archiving is a good thing, and your message is going to disappear in a few days.

Reply to
larrybud2002

Now that Google has it's new format up here, they identify when a message will not be archived. There's a flag that one can set when writing a message to request a message not be archived, and the one above is one such message.

Question for the writer, why is this flag on? Archiving is a good thing, and your message is going to disappear in a few days.

Reply to
larrybud2002

I'm not asking info about Honda's car, No one seem to have any opinion or suggestion. I'm trying to find out more about Accura "drum sander". It look like Performax 16/32, cost a few hundred dollars less. Thanks, for replying:-).

I found their website and spec of the sander, but I need to know if it's a reliable machine and perform like a Performax 16/32..

ACCURA 16?/ 32? DRUM SANDER This is our Brand New High Quality 16? / 32? Drum Sander. The open sided configuration offers a sanding capacity up to 32? Capable of sanding extremely thin material. Variable feed speeds from 0 to 21 inches per minute to suit various sanding requirements and material widths

2-1/2? diameter dust hood outlet Rugged aluminum drum supports frame Drum height is adjusted by a hand wheel control Depth scale on the drum support frame for accurate reading of height adjustment Easy adjusting conveyor belt tracking

MACHINE STAND INCLUDED! This sander provides 16? sanding width in one pass: 32? in two passes. Maximum work piece height is 5?.

1 Hp single phase Drum Drive motor 1/8 HP DC Conveyor drive motor Max sanding width 16? (one pass) Max workpiece height 5? Max sanding depth 1/8? Drum speed 1720 RPM Feed speed 0-31 inch per minute Apxt 120 lbs shipping weight
Reply to
WD

When I start using Agent's news reader many years ago, I set "X-NO-ARCHIVE." It takes hours to reconfig Agent, changing a setting may change the setup that I am accustom to.

You might find your original post disappeared from Google, but Agents have saved all the articles download from my news provider. By the way my news provider is "UseNetServer" at this moment they have close to 40,000 archives of this ng.

Reply to
WD

40,000 messages on the wreck isn't even a year's worth. 300 messages a day is not usual traffic.

Supernews typically has about 100,000 or so live for the wreck, that's about a year's worth, maybe a year and a half...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone