Accu-Fence manual? 50"

Hello,
I just picked up a Powermatic 66, and it has an 50" Accu-fence...in parts. Well the rails are in parts. I wanted to see if anyone had a manual for this fence, so I could see how to properly put it back together on the saw.
I found a pdf manual online for the PM66, but not for the fence.
Thanks!
Lynn
Like this?
<http://www.digi-kit.com/downloads/Accufence.pdf
or
<http://www.proscale.com/downloads/ProKit/Accufence.pdf
"This installation manual is for retrofitting the Commercial Powermatic AccuFence (also fits Jet XACTA Fence, version II)"
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Hello,
Thanks for the links. This looks like a mounting manual for a digital version or add-on for the fence. I was looking for a manual that would show how to mount the fence to the table saw. It appears I may be missing a part or a few parts for the fence, so I wanted to see what a manual had listed for parts.
Thank for the help,
Lynn