Acclimate before final thickness?

I am always worried about my lumber warping before I get a chance to assemble (weekend warrior). I am making a table and I have milled the 2" thick legs close to final thickness (2.3"). Should I let them sit stickered for a day before taking to final thickness or a 2" leg not going to move/warp?
For my rails (4/4 taken down to 0.75") I might do the same thing.
I have only had this be a problem once when I planed to much from one side of a 4/4 board in the past.
What do you do? Recommendations?
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Do what feels more safe to you however for the thicker stuff I don't worry about acclimating at all. I mill to exact thickness unless it has to fit in a specific slot. Then I mill to exact thickness on the day that the pieces are to be permanently fitted together. The thinner the material the greater the deviations tend to be. The climate in you location will have more to say about how you should address this than any thing. Opinions from all over the world may all be correct but not necessarily for your location.

I am probably being over cautious, but... Thanks!

Garrett Hack usually mills stock slightly oversized, lets it sit for a few days, and then takes it to final dimension. It's more for warpage than for shrinkage, though. So you'll want to leave enough for a light pass on the jointer as well as the planer.
JP

"Garrett Hack usually mills stock slightly oversized, lets it sit for a few days, and then takes it to final dimension. It's more for warpage than for shrinkage, though. So you'll want to leave enough for a light pass on the jointer as well as the planer."
I think I might start doing that on a regular basis. Thanks.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Garrett Hack usually mills stock slightly oversized, lets it sit for a few days, and then takes it to final dimension. It's more for warpage than for shrinkage, though. So you'll want to leave enough for a light pass on the jointer as well as the planer.
;!) and to prove my point about suggestions from others including experts in other parts of the country, If I mill to a specific thickness and wait a day or two it almost always is too thick to fit in the slot it was milled for. Himidity in Houston plays a big part. If I mill equally from both sides I seldom get any warp.