ABPW - Would someone please post a link?

I can't find my way to ABPW. It doesn't come up in the list of Google groups under 'alt.' And I can't Google search my way to it.

It seems like some isp carry it and some don't. With a live link I'm hoping to do an end run around the interference.

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

A link would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
KIMOSABE

Some carry it and some don't - that is correct. Posting a link won't help unless it is a replayer (like the generous Mr. Delorie used to have!) to show binaries.

Google groups is NOT a binary access point. GG is for text only when reading the newgroups/usenet.

I was glad to see Lenny's great looking tool box wind up on Picasa as it affords a lot more access. With more and more ISPs dropping newsgroups altogether, I really don't know why anyone would post on ABF anyway.

But... that's just me. If I took the time to post pics for everyone to see, then... I guess I would want >everyone< to see my pics.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Google doesn't carry/archive binary news groups.

Most of the major ISP's have dropped the binary groups as well.

Reply to
Nova

Still have:

down near the bottom

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Excellent! I thought it was gone. It has proven to be a great asset for many I know.

Thanks!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41