abpw web page?

Hello folks, I usually look at http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw / to see the latest stuff posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, but for the past couple of days I get nothing there, just the page header and footer. Is it just me, or anyone else having this problem?
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.
I just used your link and it worked fine. I am on a DSL line iff that matters. Bruce
snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu wrote:

Well, apparently it was just me. I just killed and restarted my web browser and all is well again. Sorry for the useless post.
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.
snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu writes:

Whew ;-)
On Wed, 04 May 2005 17:18:20 +0000, ranck wrote:

Thats OK Bill, no problem. But you owe us all a coffee now, I'll take mine black no sugar, thanks.
Is there a way to post to abpw with this website? My ISP does not support the newgroup

No. All I do is put the photos up for viewing. I don't even store the text replies there.
GREAT!. Thanks Delorie. I've never been able to access abpw. Great service to us news reader impaired people. Thanks again. Mike

FYI, from the 'dirty tricks' department:
Find a moribund newsgroup that your ISP _does_ carry. Then *CROSS-POST*(1) your picture to =that= group _and_ a.b.p.w.
Your ISP will accept the message, and pass it on, because it is posted to a group that they _do_ carry. When they do that, they do 'preserve' the "invalid" (on their system), group(s) for that article.
Thus, when it hits the "wider" world, it makes it to a.b.p.w.
*OR* you _could_ just =ASK= your ISP to add a.b.p.w to the list of newsgroups they do carry.
(1) "Cross-post" -- to send _one_ copy of an article, with multiple newsgroups listed on the "Newsgroup:" header line. Anybody reading _any_ of the newsgroups so listed will see the article. With _most_ newsreaders, though, once they see that particular article in _one_ newsgroup, they will *NOT* see it in the others. Newsreader software is 'smart' about this kind of thing. :)
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote in

That gets it to the newsgroup. And when I download the headers, I promptly filter out articles with irrelevant crossposts. a.b.p.w. had that nasty infestation recently, and filters made it at least somewhat tolerable.
But this is a clever idea. And I'm certain that there is a workaround.
Patriarch

How many of you have ISP's that don't support abpw?
It wouldn't be that difficult to set up a site that allowed you to post pictures along with grabbing what's on abpw now (like what delorie is doing)...
Opens fine for me. However, I have been seeing very few posts on abpw during the past few days. Actually one since the 3rd.
Ron