ABPW Question

Folks -
Is APBW archived anywhere? I don't check as often as I should and posts disappear pretty quickly. I don't see it over at google groups? Comments? Leads?
John Moorhead
John Moorhead wrote:

John...
Try:
<http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html
<http://www.delorie.com/wood/
I have the same problem; and have discovered that it takes a bit of time for the images to show up in both archives.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar