ABPW Pics Archive Query

Folks -

Where do I find ABPW pics archived?? I uploaded some photos and POOF, they posted, then disappeared.... I went to Google and the only NG under alt.binaries.pictures was .sex, and I lately, I can get PLENTY of that here at rec.woodworking (*G*). Are the posts from APBW archived somewhere??? Any info...

TIA

John Moorhead Lakport, CA

Reply to
john moorhead

There are some sites which archive them (I don't know any off hand) but there is a place for storage which doesn't go away as quickly as most newsfeeds:

's not used for the message feed, just for file storage.

This doesn't help you now... but i thought i'd mention it as a hint to future folk.

I created it as a means of allowing folks who didn't have web space to be able to store images and such.

Reply to
Philip Edward Lewis

links you want are near the bottom; I archive only the photos (and any description that accompanies them), but not the follow-up threads. I save the photos for 30 days.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

You might try

I believe they maintain a 1 month archive of a.p.b.w & a.p.b.f under their woodworking link.

--Marc Hudson

Marc Hudson

Go here

in what you're looking for.....