abpf ?

Can anyone tell me what happened to ABPF. I've not seen anything on it . When did it die off ? Jim

Greg

was last here it was a reasonably active group.But in the last month I've only seen a hand full of posts. Maybe I'll post a few of my older things on it .Just so it won't look so lonely there. :-) Jim
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:23:17 -0600, "Greg O"

I saw a fresh post 15 minutes ago. Since I'm banned from the shop for another week, I'm checking waaaay too often. <G>
Barry

What is ABPF?

An Army unit in Iraq.
--
Rumpty

depended on your ISP what ones you got. Jim
Welcome back!
Hows life been treating you?
In typed:

Hey there Ross .How's the pallet mallet's going :-) Drop me a note with you e-mail and I'll send you a pic of the best thing I've ever made!!! She's named Natasha :-) How's the wife? Last time we talked she was of to the hospital. Hope every things fine. Jim
typed:

calmly ranted:

Jim, Welcome back, and please stop top-posting.
============================================================= Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord. http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online =============================================================

Jim
calmly ranted:

Oh, I thought it was because you came from the Great White North. You posted up there because you're FROM up there. ;)
--

From time to time, we have been tempted to believe that society has
become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message ...
Jim Northey wrote:

Most post are now being made to "alt.binaries.picture.woodworking".

There are still occasional posts, but it's been slow for at least six months.