AALTO Coffee table

Hi there- I have inherited an AALTO white round coffee table, 36 inches On the underside of the table it says model # 73 Made in Sweden.
It is in good condition. Can anyone advise me of the value of the table-
I would really appreciate the help. THANKS, KATI
snipped-for-privacy@permuse.com wrote: | Hi there- | I have inherited an AALTO white round coffee table, 36 inches On | the underside of the table it says model # 73 Made in Sweden. | | It is in good condition. | Can anyone advise me of the value of the table-
Check EBay and Craig's List...?

thanks for the help-

snipped-for-privacy@permuse.com presented the following inquiry:

Alvar Aalto was a famous Finnish designer and architect, whose designs are still sold worldwide. The current manufacturer is Finnish furniture maker Artek. The newly made round Aalto coffee tables made by Artek cost around $800 to $1200 when sold in the USA. The fact that yours is made in Sweden indicates that it may be older production. Also it seems that the design #73 is no longer in production, which may make your table more valuable if you can find a collector who is specializing in Scandinavian furniture design from mid 20th century. You can learn more about the current Aalto-production in www.aalto.com and www.artek.fi
Hope this information helps. :-)
Pietu

Thanks for posting the cool site.
I've often admired the "cleanliness" of Scandinavian design.