aagh! how do you paint trim and get it flat smooth and shiney.?

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 21 May 2016 17:44:01 +0000, KH

Flood's "flow-trol" (or is it Floe-trol) you can make a finish that rivals a spray job. The paintwork on our bathroom vanity and bedroom doors is almost as good as an automotive paint spray-job.
That was Sherwin Williams. I've used their Emerald, Duration, and SuperPaint products with good results - cannot remember which was the trim paint -Either the super-paint or Duration Semi-Gloss.
On 5/21/2016 3:59 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

After 9 years the OP has most likely moved on ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Swingman" wrote in message wrote:

You can never be sure... some suffer from terminal analysis paralysis. ;~)

You're still here. ;-)
On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 9:18:34 PM UTC-4, krw wrote:

And not paying any attention to the dates, I start reading through the thread from the beginning and boggle at seeing a post from Lew Hodgett.
--
-Harold Hill

On 5/24/2016 7:54 AM, Harold Hill wrote:

And Leon ... who answered it 9 years ago. ;)