AAAGGGh, I Give up! I can't find that portable double Adirondack Chair plan.

Sorry JOAT. I guess I failed your lessons.
Ok, picture this.
Two Adirondack chairs setting side by side.
Put a small table between them.
Fasten them together.
Put Wheel or wheels on one side.
Put two handles on the other side, using frame to hold them to the wheels if you want.
That's what I saw here a lot when I didn't want them. Now, I can't find them anywhere.
Give me a clue, and I'll look some more. Or, feel sorry for me and give me a link.
I beg easy.
Thanks
Jack Forbes My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.
I googled with this: Two person Adirondack chairs plan free
I got 1310 hits in .17 seconds
this was the the first hit: http://www.scrollsaw.com/tete.htm
Don't worry, I think this whole internet craze will pass......then you won't have to worry about it.
NOTE: the plan was not free, bad google, bad!
Mike Coonrod
Jack Forbes wrote:

I hate a show off. 8:)
Isn't it always the case.
I see what I did wrong. I didn't use the phrase "two person."
This group keeps me humble.
thanks
Jack

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.
Rockler has what you are looking for. Item number is 65526, $13.95 Not sure if it has wheels or not. Says also it comes from Wood Magazines plans. HTH. Cheers, cc
cub at attglobal dot net