A weird project - End grain cutting board

Page 2 of 2
:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~toller/Cuttingboard.jpg
: I glued up two cutting boards out of radom scraps. Then I cut them into 1" : pieces, mixed them up, and turned them so that all the end grain was up, and : glued them up. : About a pint of BLO later...
Make sure that stuff cures properly before putting food on it. Next time you could try walnut oil (edible, cures, has a nice amber cast to it).
    -- Andy Barss