A Very Interesting Discovery

Ticked off at Bay Area Dave's recent outbursts, I did a little Google-ing on him and came up with a few interesting tidbits.
1) I did a basic web search on his e-mail address (the one he used when he first showed up here, before he went totally anonymous)
was signed by "Dave Anderson", dated at the same time B.A.D. was using that address to post Usenet messages-
http://216.239.39.104/search?q che:WXLPRiiah-kJ:www.protorch.com/inc/gbook+davea%40hotmail.com&hl=en
If that url is too long, here is a shorter version-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E20624F68
2) Not only did I find B.A.D.'s real name, but I also found a picture of him. That image can be viewed at this url-
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2848/bad2.jpg
---Bruce Carpenter---
And the purpose of your post is?
Graham
and that address brought up this guestbook that

http://216.239.39.104/search?q che:WXLPRiiah-kJ:www.protorch.com/inc/gbook+davea%40hotmail.com&hl=en
It's strange; I know in advance the link will be to a picture I will regret seeing, but I have to look anyways.
Maybe I will try taking my son's ADD medicine.
I felt the same urge. Thankfully it passed.
Joe

regret
Bruce, you're a prick
Rob
--

"Bruce Carpenter" < snipped-for-privacy@egine.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...
stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

DFTFT
---------------------------------------------------------- Please return Stewardess to her original upright position. -------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!
I know I know......
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com