A Trip to Local Antique Mall

It's too cold to work in the shop/garage(temp in the teens) so I made a visit to one of the local antique malls for another look at a couple of old workbenches they have had for a few months now.
FWIW, I've known one of the owners from when he used to be a high school tennis coach.
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO