A Tribute To Popsicle Sticks

Popsicle sticks are great. I get popsicle because they don't have anything but a bit of taste - no calories, and not much of anything else. And, I save all the sticks.
I've been making a prototype/master and in a dry fit found a couple of places that needed to be worked on. In one a cutout was too wide - glue a section of popsicle stick on each side, trim to size, re-rout - perfect. Two places needed to be built up, just the thickness of a popsicle stick - glue, trim, perfet.
Previously had redone several other places same way, with popsicle sticks. I'm in the final stages now - all thenks to popsicle sticks. Gigts from the Gods - fire, duct tape, popsicle sticks.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal
Hmmmmm...... I wonder how I could use all those beer bottles I've saved.
-T.E.
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:37:49 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Sat, Jul 8, 2006, 7:45am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@highlevels.com (ThomasEdwardStosterone) doth mumble: Hmmmmm...... I wonder how I could use all those beer bottles I've saved.
That's a no-brainer. Brew your own, print up your own labels, bottle, drink. Repeat. Tossing those bottle would be polution (?), or at least wasting resources. Think of it as being environmentally aware, supporting the enviroment, and recycling. Anything except brewing your own beer and reusing the bottles would be unpatriotic.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal

But only use thick-wall bottles. Thin-wall bottles explode during the secondary fermentation. DAMHIKT.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:37:49 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

try the fruit ones... extra energy to think with!

Mac