A TIP that may save you a lot of grief

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

Yes an alcohol based product is recommended. We'll see how that works out. My main application would be in interior joints where removal of squeeze out is difficult at best. For me, a wet rag has worked fine for many many years with no ill effects but that method is still difficult on those interior corners. I suspect that it may be a 50/50 proposition as to which looks worse, glue squeeze out or an area not properly covered because of the left over wax.
Either way, Charlie has indicated that the Waxilit dries to a chalky white color so it should be relatively easy to insure it's removal visually. I suspect that very small traces may not be a problem.