a table that walks when you push it... neat

There is a video on YouTube of a man pushing a table and the legs move up and down as if walking... very clever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR931mtC3l4&NR

John L. Poole wrote:

And a neat box...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm61Zuh5Dnk&NR

The purpose of which is............
RayV wrote:

That would be cool until you lean against it and it walks on you, unless you can lock it down.
John L. Poole wrote:

I wonder what it would do if the floor was sloped? I can just envision sitting down at the table for a nice dinner and having the table walk away from you before you got started. :)
"sitting down at the table for a nice dinner and having the table walk away"
Well, some folks just can't walk away for the table - maybe this is for weight watchers?