a table that walks when you push it... neat

There is a video on YouTube of a man pushing a table and the legs move up and down as if walking... very clever.

John L. Poole

RayV

Reply to
Mapdude

Reply to
Mapdude

I wonder what it would do if the floor was sloped? I can just envision sitting down at the table for a nice dinner and having the table walk away from you before you got started. :)

Reply to
Upscale

"sitting down at the table for a nice dinner and having the table walk away"

Well, some folks just can't walk away for the table - maybe this is for weight watchers?

Reply to
resrfglc