a swings only swing set

We're moving to a smaller house with barely any yard, but my 3 year old needs to have a swing. He doesn't swing high, just back and forth with his feet mostly still on the ground. We are only going to be in this house for 1 year. Do you think making the stand for an adult swing bench might work for a couple kids swings? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Lisa

We had the yard - but not the time and had to stand up some swingsets pretty quickly. Option one that worked well for a year was converting a Wal-Mart cheapo garden swing. (Kind'a like this: http://www.shop-nc.com/db/order1.asp?ID 64 only not as nice, metal tubes - not wood, and cheaper). Drilled eyelets into the top rail and hung the swings.
If that's what you mean my "making the adule swing bench" - then yes, it worked for us.
Had that not worked - I was going to sink 4x4 posts into the ground, cement them in place, put a 4x4 across the top and attach the eyelets into that.