A suitable stand for 12" sliding compound miter saw

Hi~I want adding a portable stand for my 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Do you think I should carry a folding stand or a universal stand? Every common is welcome, thanks.
WL
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The stand I got for my Dewalt is both a universal and folding stand and works well. Most of the time it stays in one place in my shop, but on the times I've needed to take it somewhere else, the ability to fold up the legs made it a snap to put the saw, attached to the stand as one unit, into the back of my truck.

remove ".invalid".
This review might be worth looking at: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/ozitomitresawstand.htm
--
Regards,