http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/door /
Moggles my bind ...
Eric Johnson wrote:

Thanks for that one!
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Cool site.....did you see that bandsaw......

Can it be?
A ghost from the past?
YES! We've been honored with a visit from none other than The Duke of URLs.
'Tiz an Honor and a privilege.
Rick

Wow! That's one neat site. I've bookmarked that one for a real visit as it's in my neck of the woods so to speak. Thanks. Art

Unisaw A100 wrote:

It's OK, but I'd have to make a new outfeed table on the saw to handle the 85' boards. Not to mention the possibility of getting an inch of snipe in the planer.
I'm always in awe of the people that have enough balls to design and build something like that.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

I'm more in awe of the people with brazos to operate that stuff, especially the off-bearer putting his body parts on the line that close to a bandsaw blade that requires a fork-lift to get it to the sharpener.
brought forth from the murky depths:

VERY cool. Thanks for sharing.
One tooth on that bandsaw blade could take that peavey handle (or an arm/wrist) in one bite. Yowza! Yeah, this one has ol' Dave Fleming's parking lot bandsaur beat by a few feet. I wonder who they have there that can fold those into 3 coils so they take up less space...
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================
Awesome ! That's one of the rare glimpse of days that are quickly disappearing from us. Thanks for the link. Matt
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Now, _this_ is impressive, but... <
http://www.garymkatz.com/OnTheRoad/Hull-Oaks%20Lumber/100_2053.gif
...does it dado? :)