A site that had woodworking magazine indexes?

I've seen a few posts and visited the two sites a couple of times, but they allude me in my bookmarks. a Google search on woodworking magazine index does not turn up the sites I recall.
I was pretty sure one was from the netherlands with x11 in the name someplace (like a personal web page type of extension).
Someone have them in their bookmarks?
Alan
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com/index_search.asp