A site I have found

Might be of some interest to some people..I thought this was a neat site so I will post a link......Brian http://thewoodwhisperer.com /
--
He who dies with the most clamps is nonetheless still dead.....

Pretty good. Thanks for the reference.

I'm sorry Brian, I went there ready to be mad about some more spam junk. I've just spent a very enjoyable 30 minutes and will go back and, yes, I did sign up for email reminders.
A nice, honest wood working site.
--
DanG
He who dies with the most clamps is nonetheless still dead.....
"DanG" < snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net> wrote in message
Hasn't changed much since the last time it was posted here.

so
Very nice.Thanks Brian, oh and I like the part where he shoots down Rocklers hardware pricing, good company but they really stick it to you on hardware.