A sample of my woodworking projects.

I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work

are welcome.

Brian MacGillivray

Reply to
MacBain

Very, Very, Very nice Brian... Ok, you have a type-o here it think... you have really been woodworking since 1968, right. ;~) Your work is pro like already.

Reply to
Leon

I particularly like your hall table ... an amalgam of styles and woods that is very artistic. The photography ain't bad either!

Reply to
Swingman

You obviously have way too much money for wood, and way too much time to practice working it. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Very nice work Brian! FYI, you have a bad link. The BOXES pic hyperlink doesn't work, but the text link does.

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Worked for me... don't you just hate it when that happens..

Reply to
Leon

worked for me

Reply to
Chris Merrill

Come on Brian, ya fixed it right? Fast work too :-)

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

You know somehow , I never thought of myself as having way too much. money. :-)

Reply to
MacBain

I was probably fixing it at the same time as you noticed the problem. Talk about being proactive. I create problems just so I can fix them as they are being reported.

Reply to
MacBain

No one ever does. :)

Reply to