A sample of my woodworking projects.

I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work
http://www.istop.com/~bmacgillivray /
Comments are welcome.
Brian MacGillivray

Very, Very, Very nice Brian... Ok, you have a type-o here it think... you have really been woodworking since 1968, right. ;~) Your work is pro like already.
I particularly like your hall table ... an amalgam of styles and woods that is very artistic. The photography ain't bad either!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03
MacBain wrote:

You obviously have way too much money for wood, and way too much time to practice working it. :)
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:42:05 -0400, Silvan
You know somehow , I never thought of myself as having way too much. money. :-)

MacBain wrote:

No one ever does. :)
Very nice work Brian! FYI, you have a bad link. The BOXES pic hyperlink doesn't work, but the text link does.
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

Worked for me... don't you just hate it when that happens..
Come on Brian, ya fixed it right? Fast work too :-)
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

hyperlink
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:03:49 -0700, "Pounds on Wood"
I was probably fixing it at the same time as you noticed the problem. Talk about being proactive. I create problems just so I can fix them as they are being reported.
Pounds on Wood wrote:

worked for me
--
Chris Merrill