A SAAB with a little wood panelling

too much?
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 093
Mekon

Where is that log? I'll be right over with my woodmizer!
Oh, and what's up with the car?
jc

Man that looks like good straight lumber in the rough. Worth much more than the car. ;~)
wonder where thats at, I'd like to buy the nice, ash veneer logs. worth good money. ross

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.
Booooooooo~ LOL I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Bet the owner of the car was stumped.
Robatoy wrote:

Last woody I had didn't leave me with enough skin to close my eyes.

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.
Not much trunk space left
jc

That bark left quite a bight.
dont build cars like they used to hk

I enjoy a good pun, and that was a *great* one.
Nicely done
what some people won't do for a peice of ash. ross

jc

He obviously is an ash man.
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:48:03 GMT, Mekon

If the owner shed a few tears, then it's a Saab story.
John
I've heard of barking your shin, but barking your saab...
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:48:03 GMT, Mekon

Saabs DO make great sawhorses.
-Zz