A SAAB with a little wood panelling

Where is that log? I'll be right over with my woodmizer!

Oh, and what's up with the car?

jc

Reply to
joe

the car. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

wonder where thats at, I'd like to buy the nice, ash veneer logs. worth good money. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Reply to
Robatoy

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Booooooooo~ LOL I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Reply to
Leon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Not much trunk space left

jc

Reply to
joe

ouch

That bark left quite a bight.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Howard Kowall

Bet the owner of the car was stumped.

Reply to
Robatoy

I enjoy a good pun, and that was a *great* one.

Nicely done

Reply to
joe

what some people won't do for a peice of ash. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Must've been his first piece, he got it in his back seat.

jc

Reply to
joe

Baby gots back!!

He obviously is an ash man.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reminds me of a woody I once had...

Reply to
jo4hn

If the owner shed a few tears, then it's a Saab story.

John

Reply to
John

Last woody I had didn't leave me with enough skin to close my eyes.

Reply to
Robatoy

I've heard of barking your shin, but barking your saab...

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Saabs DO make great sawhorses.

-Zz