A Rip In The Fabric Of The Universe?

Anyone who has ever bought a decent radial arm saw for less than $229.25 might get a giggle out of this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item872402175
Just say (tm PL) WTF?
UA100

I bought a decent radial arm saw for *more* than that, more than 20 years ago, and I still got a giggle out of this.
How come the suckers never show up when I'm selling something?

DAMN!!! I missed that deal!!!

Yabut, it's a Ryobi. Reminds me of the lime green hatchback commercial. There's something for everyone.
There is a butt for every saddle!
Dave

TeamCasa wrote:

OUCH!
I hope they're still bidding when I list my next auction!
Dan