A Quicktime Movie

There is a neat little movie of our Born-Again hero on Matt Drudge's site. Download and play it for a laugh...
Philski
philski said:

Would that be this one of Bush flipping the bird?
http://media.texansfortruth.org/bushuncensored.mov
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

That's awesome! I love it. Obviously in his more carefree days. Compare that to the one of John Edwards preening his hair like a Miss America contestant. Pretty funny.
dwhite