A Purolator GOTCHA! (Long)

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:30:34 -0600, "Leon"

One of the local UPS drivers was marking things as "delivered at 12:10PM" (online status) while he was apparenly eating lunch and the package wouldn't be at my door for another hour. You have to be careful of us old retired people - we do both physical (check the porch) and electronic (check the web) monitoring ;-)
The physical deliveries are now coming much later in the day (2 -3 hours later) and no online updates appear before the packages arrive, so I suspect there have been some changes ;-)
I also report Ebay shipping gougers, such as $0.99 starting bid with $69 shipping on a item that should sell for about $25 and ship for $15. The last time I reported one of these, the seller and all his listings were gone from Ebay in a couple of hours. If he hadn't been so greedy, I would have purchased several items from him.
John
snipped-for-privacy@picaxe.us wrote in
*snip*

Sad thing is, this is an easily solved technological problem. eBay obviously feels it's in their be$t intere$t to let it continue.
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.