A Purolator GOTCHA! (Long)

Well, their reasons are slightly different for their cross border rules than ours in Canada. They changed significantly after 9/11 and I can't really blame them for that.

They do come to my door with the imported stuff, almost every time. It's when I order something locally, that I frequently experience the lazy guy drop off at the franchise outlet. To add to my ire, I've often arranged my day around being at home to receive a delivery that never reaches my door. And this is confirmed by my finding an attempted delivery notice down in the lobby of my apartment building. I did call and complain about it at one point which significantly curtailed the lazy guy syndrome for a period.

Reply to
Upscale

snipped-for-privacy@picaxe.us wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

*snip*

Sad thing is, this is an easily solved technological problem. eBay obviously feels it's in their be$t intere$t to let it continue.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper