A project revisited

Some 6 years ago I gave a blow by blow of the design and build of our bedroom furniture. Yo might recall the "Tower" project. Anyway I shoe horned the bed, towers, and light bridge into our smaller home bedroom with the expectation that my wife and I would never move from that house.
Fast forward about 10 months and we had a new home built and had to move the darn thing.
Fast forward to two days ago and we moved it again, but only in the same room. We decided to clock the piece 90 degrees, cover the window wall with floor to almost ceiling curtains and finally the pieces do not look too big for the room and the room literally has about double the free space in one location.
Anyway, here it is today.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/27266646601/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/27266646301/in/dateposted-public/
On 5/29/2016 5:27 PM, Leon wrote:

Like I said yesterday, I thought the BR set looked fantastic where it was the last few years. Doing the latest took it up more than a couple of levels.
Looks like something you'd see featured on Houzz ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Looks very nice, seems to fit comfortable there.
On 5/29/2016 11:26 PM, OFWW wrote:

thank you!
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 5:27:49 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Leon, your work always looks nice, no matter how you arrange it.
When you have time, maybe consider revising the corners of the cabinet tops , i.e., a corner post top/cap, for those cabinet corners' tops, matching th e bed post tops/caps, though they might not be seen as readily as the bed p osts. *Just a though I had, when viewing the whole of the room.
I recall your making/applying other simialr post tops/caps, that way, as we ll. Those are nice, noticeable details, among your many.
Sonny

Thank you, we are very happy with it now.

Those cab tops are about 84" high. :-)

Thank you again !