A Pox on you!!

My working career is winding down, have 16 mo. till I call it quits. Jan. 30, 2010 is it. Working part time and long distance building my dream shop.
I've got two great sons, a grandson, and a granddaughter on the way, due Oct 20. Ella is her name.
I haven't thought of Robert Frost, Rossetti, or Khayyam is 35 years. Too busy making a living.
But Morris Dovey *HAD* to bring it up. Very unsettling.
A pox on you Morris, and thank you
Rick Samuel wrote:

I use it as a way to occasionally touch base with the person I've chosen to be, when life seems to be pushing me to be someone/something else. Sometimes it /can/ be disturbing. :-)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Rick Samuel wrote:

A shame. The Rubiyat has got to be my favorite book. I read it with some frequency, especially when there are tons of "important" things needing to be done.
--

dadiOH