A plug for the Museum of woodworking tool store

Just received my new ashley isles chisels and repro millers falls #1 spokeshave. Couldn't believe how fast they made it to me on the west coast of canada. If you haven't been to their website it's worth a look. http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com /
says...

I bought some Sorby mortise chisels from them a while back. Not only was the service satisfactory, but their price was the lowest I found.
So I second the plug.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

wrote in

In all the time I've been researching tool sharpening I haven't found a better article than their guide to honing. :-)
Dan
I've purchased most of my Two Cherries chisels there, as well as some other items, and have been very satisfied with the service. They're one of the good 'ons
I would have to say I'll be looking first at the Museums website for what I want before I see what Lee Valley has. My order came from NY to Victoria BC Canada and it was still a week faster than what I've come to expect from Lee Valley in Ontario. And that was an online order also. I usually order from Lee Valley by phone to speed it up.

You are ordering from Lee Valley in Ontario? Why not from the Vancouver or Coquitlam stores??