A plug for the Museum of woodworking tool store

Just received my new ashley isles chisels and repro millers falls #1 spokeshave. Couldn't believe how fast they made it to me on the west coast of canada. If you haven't been to their website it's worth a look.

hedgehog

I bought some Sorby mortise chisels from them a while back. Not only was the service satisfactory, but their price was the lowest I found.

So I second the plug.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

On Thu 30 Oct 2003 11:50:40a, Larry Blanchard wrote in news:bnriup$157cb8$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-124996.news.uni-berlin.de:

In all the time I've been researching tool sharpening I haven't found a better article than their guide to honing. :-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I've purchased most of my Two Cherries chisels there, as well as some other items, and have been very satisfied with the service. They're one of the good 'ons

Reply to
Steve Wilson

I would have to say I'll be looking first at the Museums website for what I want before I see what Lee Valley has. My order came from NY to Victoria BC Canada and it was still a week faster than what I've come to expect from Lee Valley in Ontario. And that was an online order also. I usually order from Lee Valley by phone to speed it up.

Reply to
hedgehog

"hedgehog" wrote in news:oyzob.236078$pl3.23540@pd7tw3no:

You are ordering from Lee Valley in Ontario? Why not from the Vancouver or Coquitlam stores??

Reply to
stickdoctorq