A plug for Lee Valley

Page 2 of 2
Is that to mean Robin tested them and they were below spec?
Bay Area Dave wrote:

anyone who has as many different headers as you deserves no response...
now go away...
BTW I had you filtered out a couple weeks back but my hard drive crashed a week ago Monday, and now I'm running w/o filters. That'll change.
dave
Jules wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Oh yeah, you accused me of being "somebody".
You are seriously confused. Alien implant acting up? There must have been a full moon. Or some other regular periodic phenomenon.
Dave, shhhh. Secretly, I am somebody!
It was a serious question Dave. But if you have trouble with woodworking and want to sling mud, that's your problem. If you can rise to it, my original question still stands........
what part of "go away" don't you understand?
I'm not gonna respond to any of your questions.
Jules wrote:

Well okay dave. I didn't think it was still such a sore spot for you.
My burnisher seems fine.
Bay Area Dave wrote!
snip
<snip>

with all

Hoyt -
Thanks for the post - we don't promise to be perfect, we do promise to try hard!
Cheers -
Rob
The folks at Lee Valley have my vote.
I went into they're Ottawa store a few months ago on a Friday, to pick up some supplies. I compiled my list of "needs" on my order sheet, then added a "want", a japanese dovetail saw (Dozuki).
Got back to the shop, put everything away, and went to try out the Dozuki, and noticed it was a Japanese style power saw instead (no blade support). This was my fault. Customer counter reps at Lee Valley show you all your goodies, before directing you to the cash. I probably looked at it, and never noticed at the time.
I called Lee Valley (I'm about 70 miles away) to let them know. 2-3 business days later I had my Dozuki in the mail, with a box to return the powersaw.
No grief, no worries, totally customer oriented. Not many companies have the same interpretation of customer support.
Cheers,
aw

They lose a dollar on every sale but make it up in volume.