A picture is worth a thousand words.

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com says...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p9ca30566365ce257db4f0feab2b924e6/fa37fb97.jpg
Works with Mozilla; the other links in this thread did not.

Anthony Diodati wrote:

Yes the link works for me though I'm troubled by the content.
(insert appropriate smiley emoticon(s) as required)
UA100
LOLLOL, just a test, Thats salem the Cat. Tony

e6/fa37fb97.jpg
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Well, as Dusty posted "
Yahoo offers free web space as well as a free photo sharing feature. You register with Yahoo once and you can use the same user name for any of their features. I use both the free web site space and the photo sharing. The web site is more involved than just yahoo photo. The photo site is very easy to use, but a bit annoying in its attempts to sell you stuff. Remeber to set things up so the photos can be seen by the public. (Yahoo photo has 3 settings..public view, Yahoo user view, or private view). "
Well, that explains it then.
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

I have an Yahoo account but it is a real PIA and very seldom use it. That said, clicking on your link revealed that I would have to sigh on first and after I did I saw nothing as far as you pictures are concerned.
I think that some more specific directions on yahoo photo would be useful. I took some screen shots and posted them to my website to make things clearer. Follow this link and see if this helps. This is what I was refering to when I said to make the albums public....
http://www.geocities.com/dustys_workshop/directions1.html
I hope that this is helpfull.. took me about 20 min to post all of this to the geocities site. Please feel free to email me with any further questions, or questions about geocites. I have found that the programs work best with a current version of explorer or navigator. I used to have Navigator 4.7 and geocities would crash alot.
Dusty
"Women should be obscene and not heard." Groucho Marx
Dusty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Dusty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dusty Workshop) wrote in
I'm sure from what you posted that the principles are the same as with shutterfly.com. A feature you did not mention that you would have with shutterfly is that I can go to one or more of my albums and choose pictures from each, then share those pictures only (a selection across albums) with someone. I can also choose to password protect that "show", but didn't :(
One feature I like of Shutterfly is that you can order archive CD's to have another medium to save your pictures. (of course you can burn your own as well).
Example from the email from Shutterfly:
Copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?igb0de21b34a08e46588
Questions? http://www.shutterfly.com/support/form8.jsp
--
Best regards
Han
Mike Hide wrote:

Check alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and or alt. binaries.pictures.furniture. Good luck. John A. Galea

my
posted
some
definitly