A picture is worth a thousand words.

Well, that explains it then.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Anthony Diodati

Works with Mozilla; the other links in this thread did not.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I think that some more specific directions on yahoo photo would be useful. I took some screen shots and posted them to my website to make things clearer. Follow this link and see if this helps. This is what I was refering to when I said to make the albums public....

hope that this is helpfull.. took me about 20 min to post all of this to the geocities site. Please feel free to email me with any further questions, or questions about geocites. I have found that the programs work best with a current version of explorer or navigator. I used to have Navigator 4.7 and geocities would crash alot.

Dusty

"Women should be obscene and not heard." Groucho Marx

Dusty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Dusty Workshop

Yahoo offers free web space as well as a free photo sharing feature. You register with Yahoo once and you can use the same user name for any of their features. I use both the free web site space and the photo sharing. The web site is more involved than just yahoo photo. The photo site is very easy to use, but a bit annoying in its attempts to sell you stuff. Remeber to set things up so the photos can be seen by the public. (Yahoo photo has 3 settings..public view, Yahoo user view, or private view). "

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

content.

(insert appropriate smiley emoticon(s) as required)

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Dusty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dusty Workshop) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I'm sure from what you posted that the principles are the same as with shutterfly.com. A feature you did not mention that you would have with shutterfly is that I can go to one or more of my albums and choose pictures from each, then share those pictures only (a selection across albums) with someone. I can also choose to password protect that "show", but didn't :(

One feature I like of Shutterfly is that you can order archive CD's to have another medium to save your pictures. (of course you can burn your own as well).

Example from the email from Shutterfly:

Copy and paste this link into your browser:

Questions?

Han

Most major ISPs provide their customers with a few mbs of space just for that purpose... AT&T does...

Mike Hide wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to