A package from Oregon today

Well Steve Knight's work arrived today, pictures in APBW under Coffin and Pocket plane. Cuts walnut real nice right out of the box.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Markem wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I saw those first, prior to reading this, and thought they looked pretty familiar. There's one of each in my tool shrine, happily.

Use them in good health.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Great, now what is APBW?

Reply to
neillarson

a screw up actually

should be alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

that would be abpw

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Four letters of the alphabet. Next question?

Reply to
CW