A package from Oregon today

Well Steve Knight's work arrived today, pictures in APBW under Coffin and Pocket plane. Cuts walnut real nice right out of the box.
Mark

I saw those first, prior to reading this, and thought they looked pretty familiar. There's one of each in my tool shrine, happily.
Use them in good health.
Patriarch

Great, now what is APBW?
On 6 Mar 2007 05:48:56 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

a screw up actually
should be alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
that would be abpw
Mark
Four letters of the alphabet. Next question?