A new Tower project completed!

Page 5 of 5

Thanks, Han, but I really don't want to put the house up as collateral.
Egad. After reading the tidbits on Wiki, I won't be doing a HELOC, even if they're still being done, or are being offered again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_equity_line_of_credit Not a happy article.
-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

I can pay off the HELOC next week, if necessary. At the moment it provides the cushion more easily than other methods, increases my credit rating and doesn't cost me much at all, after the tax advantages.
I don't know whether they are still being done at this rate, but, hey, I got it.
--
Best regards
Han
Leon wrote the following:

I hate you. :-(
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Dave wrote the following:

You could have all 3. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 12/12/2011 11:45 AM, Bill wrote:

I agree ... and I actually got to 'tush' it! Photos do not do it justice.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
"Leon" wrote:

-------------------------------------- Neat.
Lew
On 12/12/2011 10:19 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Thanks Lew
Well Leon.... you probably just made life harder for a lot of nice guys. How could they follow that up in their own homes?
Beautiful stuff, Leon. Seriously.
After seeing your other work in person, I know the workmanship is excellent. But I love the design work you are doing as it like no other. It has a simple elegance to it that is really appealing to me. I am wondering if it might be time to think about sharing that on a larger platform than this dinky newsgroup (if you aren't already!) and maybe thinking of teaching others.
I am still hoping that Kathy and me can make it to Houston to see all of you in Houston. Maybe we can see it in person then.
On the other hand, I might not want Kathy to see it; I would hate to have to make all the disclaimers if she asked the dreaded "is that something you could do honey?". Yikes!
Gorgeous work.
Robert
On 12/13/2011 11:14 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:On 12/13/2011 11:14 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: > Well Leon.... you probably just made life harder for a lot of nice > guys. How could they follow that up in their own homes? > > Beautiful stuff, Leon. Seriously. > > After seeing your other work in person, I know the workmanship is > excellent. But I love the design work you are doing as it like no > other. It has a simple elegance to it that is really appealing to > me. I am wondering if it might be time to think about sharing that on > a larger platform than this dinky newsgroup (if you aren't already!) > and maybe thinking of teaching others. > > I am still hoping that Kathy and me can make it to Houston to see all > of you in Houston. Maybe we can see it in person then. > > On the other hand, I might not want Kathy to see it; I would hate to > have to make all the disclaimers if she asked the dreaded "is that > something you could do honey?". Yikes! > > Gorgeous work. > > Robert
A heart felt Thank You, Robert!
In response to whom I might be sharing this with, Google+ is getting a lot of my attention these days. Swingman got me hooked, you should join in too. It is a totally different atmosphere and basically in it's beginning stages. You sir would be a great addition to that group.
Y'all need to just come down, period. There, it is settled. This needs to be a tradition thing and it would not have to be at Christmas if it was a conflict in scheduling. And we could com to see you if that would make things easier.
If Kathy wants one, I know where you can at least get the plans for free. ;~) AND BTY, I would love for you to catch up with Karl, he has seen it and "tush't it" LOL
Don't be a stranger.......
Leon
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:14:17 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Yes, but it could be an fantastic opportunity to obtain her permission to buy a whole pile of big iron to build those new additions to your home.

As always, Leon, exquisite!
On 12/13/2011 5:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Thank you Sir!
Hope your family is doing well. I know that the holiday season can be tough.