A new Tower project completed!

I'm not even sure it's in the USA yet. I believe projected US price is about $1435.00. And yup, it should be ideal for door construction.

Reply to
Dave

That's probably the whole story right there. Most people think $39.99 is thirty nine bucks. I call it forty.

Truth! They're giving a generous 0.1% interest on checking now, and nearly half a percent on $10k+ CDs. Well, they were before the Eurocrisis...

-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You're forgetting #4 Get a home equity loan My HELOC costs me 2.24% No first mtg CC's paid off every month

In effect, I'm using the HELOC as my cushion.

Reply to
Han

Thanks, Han, but I really don't want to put the house up as collateral.

Egad. After reading the tidbits on Wiki, I won't be doing a HELOC, even if they're still being done, or are being offered again.

a happy article.

-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I can pay off the HELOC next week, if necessary. At the moment it provides the cushion more easily than other methods, increases my credit rating and doesn't cost me much at all, after the tax advantages.

I don't know whether they are still being done at this rate, but, hey, I got it.

Reply to
Han

I always thought it was 39 bucks and 99 cents.

Max (take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves)

Reply to
Max

I figure closer to $45, accounting for taxes.....

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I usually order from Amazon. ;-)

Reply to
Max

I hate you. :-(

Reply to
willshak

If I saved all the pennies from those sale prices over the past 40 years, I could probably buy a new, um, CD or something.

-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I aim for accuracy; I don't aim to please. ;-)

Reply to
Max

Yes, Your Retentiveness. ;)