A New Sucker in the Garashop - Fein 9-11-20 Vac

Got it last Friday and used it this weekend (after getting back from my humanitarian duty of slowing the spread of avian flu (read "Killing Ducks")).
The vac is quieter than my wife's hair dryer. It will lift 16 penny nails off the floor though they stick in the hose (DAMHIK). The hose is nice and flexible. The attachment set is complete. You can pull it around by the hose and it doesn't tip over. It was engineered by Germans - no more need be said. I like it.
BTW, I got it via Walter Tool Company
http://www.waltertool.com /
They were about $50 cheaper than anyone else I could find. What was really interesting was I ordered at 1520 hours last Tuesday, got a UPS shipping notification at 1610, same day, and it arrived here in Texas on Friday. That is quick service!
Regards.
That's a gloat, which means there's two things that really suck in your garage....
well done.
jc

That's a triple gloat! I haven't got a duck this year yet!!!
Tom in KY, Where the ducks be man?
Clarify that,
Gloat #1 the obvious The vac.
Gloat #2 Ducks for dinner.
Gloat #3 You have time to clean your shop?!!!
What IS that sound? Is it the vac or the operator?
On 13 Dec 2005 14:39:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

In East Tx the water is so low that if you have a muddy spot and a decoy, a duck will find it (and you in your camies).
It is as poor a season as I've ever experienced, but 1 or 2 come by. 1 of 2 dies and is breakfast (dinner? Hell, I can't wait for Dinner! Blackened duck breast for brunch!). The second I miss 'cause insufficient practice has ruined my shooting (or I'm so surprised to see a duck that I lose it).
Regards and I hope you get at least one dinner out of the season.
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:14:41 GMT, "noonenparticular"

More whooshing sounds. I need better hearing protection!
I've had their medium sized vac for almost 8 years. It still works like new and I still love using it.

check out the video here, http://www.joneakes.com/html/fein.html now I can do my toenails.