A new shop dog

the free dog from the paper doesn't come with the added amenities (6 weeks health insurance, free vet visit, free spaying/neutering, etc).

Reply to
chaniarts

With all that evidence you presented, how can I argue.

Oh, that's right, I've fostered over 100 animals through shelters, dealing closely with them, learning the financial strains they are under and learning about the people they deal with trying to adopt animals who end up bringing them back, etc, etc, etc. ========================================================================== Sounds like a personal problem.

Reply to
CW

My kind of place. Is it a national organization? As far as I know there are no "no kill" shelters here and I'd like to know of one just in case.

Reply to
dadiOH

What the fu@k does that have to do with you saying they'd rather kill the dogs than adopt them out?

Reply to
-MIKE-

So, what you're saying is, you have nothing to back up your bullshit, ignorant spouting off. Yeah, I thought so.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I think they are provincial organizations under the SPCA banner here in Canuckistan.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

The SPCA here does foster placements for dogs that have behavioural issues to deal with until they get settled enough to be adopted. Not sure about the cats.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And yet our SPCA always seems to find homes for the animals they take in, even with the fees where they are.

That's fact. You have any to support your opinion?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

That, sir, is one handsome critter... the one on the right, I mean. The other critter is, well, a bit dodgy ;)

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

CW, it seems to me that your posts have seen a definite decline in civility and sense in recent times. Is there an underlying medical issue we should take into account when we read them?

I'm not being a smartass, I am quite serious.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Probably needs some training.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

CW, it seems to me that your posts have seen a definite decline in civility and sense in recent times. Is there an underlying medical issue we should take into account when we read them?

I'm not being a smartass, I am quite serious.

Yes, there actually is but no one should have to take that into consideration. You're right, I should stay off here for a while. On the upside, I have my knee replaced Christmas eve. I haven't been this excited about Christmas since I was a kid. Last step in a year and a half recovery. Dave, thanks for the concern and the reminder I'm being a pain in the ....

Reply to
CW

"CW" wrote in news:RpWdnRPtJPH2rF3NnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Best of luck, and do take the rehabilitation VERY seriously ...

Reply to
Han

Yep, definitely wouldn't let him on the rugs ...

;)

Reply to
Swingman

Hope you have a recovery as fast as my neighbors. She was home in 3 days and walking around.

Reply to
Leon

I hope all goes well. Sounds like a great Christmas gift!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone