A neener and a tear

Page 2 of 2

Not here. All the big box chain stores are with in a mile or so of each other. We have a very congested shopping area. There are a few exceptions, but like the list above, we got 'em all within walking distance of each other! Greg
Around here, Wall-Mart, Sams, and Tractor Supply is on one campus. (all three are in a family tree) There are banks and food places in the foreground next to the highway.
Then on another highway - loop really - Home Depot and Lowe's and Pets...... Target and Office and Kmart and Sears on the other side.
We are down to one hardware store in town and it does nice business. They outlived the big one down town that was here since the town started... Big Tin lost out and shut down.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /